Blog PostsStories and Images
- I got the pleasure to photograph with Rick of RH Studio Photography to shoot Connor and Karly’s wedding in beautiful Chilliwack, BC. I shot with Rick before and he’s an excellent photographer and friend. In this case he needed someone to cover the groom and his groomsmen getting ready, and of course[...]
- The day started with meeting up with the bride and her bridesmaids at a house in east Maple Ridge, and spending a couple of hours with the girls as they got ready, laughed, had some drinks, and got dolled up by the hair and makeup artists.
- I got to work again with the wonderful Nicole Aurelie of Nicole Aurelie Photography (Facebook page) and jumped at the chance. She was shooting Barbara and Steve's Vancouver wedding and I got to be her second shooter. Basically I get to not worry (as much) about the must have shots, but instead get[...]
- The story of this lovely backyard summer wedding in rural Vancouver, for me, makes it even more fun than normal. Less than a day before I arrived I was running the Tough Mudder race in Whistler with 10 of my closest co-workers. It was over five hours of obstacles and slogging through the mud, dinn[...]
- Jason and Marina recently moved here from eastern Canada and chose the gorgeous Golden Ears Provincial Park in Maple Ridge as the location. As a native of Maple Ridge I knew that Golden Ears has a wide variety of locations to use for photography, as well as being nice and close downtown Maple Ridge[...]
- If you are looking for a gorgeous place to have your engagement photo shoot, Pitt Lake in Port Coquitlam, BC, is a great place to go. The mountains surround you on three sides, there's a quiet lake with boat launch and dock, and you really the quintessential feel of the pacific northwest. I sugges[...]